Local Muralist Training opportunities live now!
1st Thursdays: Q&A Lunch with MAP
Schedule: First Thursday of every month, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. on Zoom
Dates: January 5, February 2, March 2, April 6, & May 4, 2023
Join us for informal Q&A sessions with Mural Arts Philadelphia staff to answer quick questions on all things murals!
Other Local (Philadelphia) Resources for Artist Opportunities:
Free for all attendees.
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance (GPCA) Job Bank
- GPCA also has a long list of resources under their “Arts & Culture for Racial Justice” Section
- InLiquid.com opportunities listings page for jobs, grants, calls for artists, etc.
- Stockton Rush Bartol Foundation’s grants program, and trauma-informed practices training and more for teaching artists
- The Philadelphia Office of Arts Culture and the Creative Economy’s opportunities listings
- The Leeway Foundation provides grants and resources serving women and trans community-based artists and cultural producers
The Mural Arts Institute does not provide training in drawing, painting or portfolio development for muralists just starting out. Check out our Arts Education Program (High School level) or look into local programs at places such as Fleisher Art Memorial and other community art centers near you.