In this workshop we will focus on getting creative energy from the experience of making art from your window view. Participants will learn about:
– Making a homemade viewfinder. Figuring out what you like about certain compositions as opposed to others
– Examples of other artists who work within this theme
– Color mixing
An opportunity to join neighbors virtually in the peaceful activity of painting the outside from inside.
– 1 primed stretched canvas size 8×10, 9×12, or 11×14, OR 1 primed panel, OR 1 sheet mixed media paper
– selection of acrylic paints (ideally at least red yellow blue white and brown)
– 1 smaller and 1 larger (1 or 1.5 inch) brush
– cup of water
– palette (tin foil or wax paper also fine)
– 1 sheet white paper
– paper towels or rag
** This is a suggested list of supplies and they are not all required to participate. Folks are encouraged to join even if they don’t have everything on this list. **
Register HERE to join this workshop!
We are conducting this event live on Zoom! You can join us live and ask questions and participate.
You will need to download the Zoom app to join on your phone or computer. Follow the link on your computer.