Barnes on the Block returns to join up with Mural Arts Month for food trucks, dancing, and a beer garden in the Barnes parking lot. We’re mixing things up with music from DJs King Britt and Rich Medina, plus Drum Like a Lady leading a drum cypHER featuring DJs Aura and Precolumbian. In a first for Mural Arts, we’re creating an augmented reality mural experience inside the Barnes.
- Lawn games and beverages from Dock Street Brewery
- SmileBooth’s signature GIF photobooth
- Temporary sculptures from NDA
- Art activities with the incredible Mural Mobile
- And from 4–6 p.m. join us for a muraLAB panel discussion with King Britt, Joshua Mays, Walé Oyéjidé, and Jill Is Black!
Barnes on the Block: Remix is sponsored by Target.